Little Debbie Pumpkin Patch Trifle
Celebrate Fall with a cute and tasty Little Debbie Pumpkin Patch Trifle. My table is set and ready to welcome my guests to the annual Fall party. I love all things pumpkin and this easy throw-it-together dessert will take no time for you to whip up.
I like desserts that can be made ahead of time, I always seem to be running on empty by the time dessert rolls around. Thanks to Little Debbie’s Fall inspired treats, I was able to develop a cute, Fall themed trifle that makes everyone giddy with excitement.
This scrumptious layered Fall dessert has moist, vanilla Little Debbie Fall Party Cakes followed by cold and creamy, candy corn colored puddings, a layer of tender chocolate cake and decorated with Little Debbie Pumpkin Brownies to make the cutest pumpkin patch!
Pumpkin Patch Trifle
- 1 box of Little Debbie Fall Party Cakes, Vanilla
- 1 box of Little Debbie Pumpkin Brownies
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix, prepared according to directions on box
- 2 boxes of vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 box of white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 6 cups of milk (for pudding)
- orange and yellow food coloring
- bamboo skewers to hold pumpkins in place
- pumpkin candy
- Fall colored sprinkles
- Prepare boxed cake mix according to the package directions. Bake cake in a 9×13 pan and allow to cool. Crumble cake using a fork and set aside.
- Prepare instant puddings in 3 different bowls. 1 box of instant pudding mixed with 2 cups of cold milk and set aside to firm up.
- Leave white chocolate pudding alone and set to the side (this will stay white).
- Color each of the vanilla puddings, place a fair amount of yellow food coloring in one bowl of vanilla pudding and orange food coloring in the other. Mix each of the puddings well.
- In a large trifle bowl, crumble the entire box of Little Debbie Fall Party Cakes.
- Next, pour the yellow pudding on top of the crumbled, vanilla Fall Party Cakes.
- Followed by a layer of the orange pudding and then white (this should resemble candy corn).
- For the top layer of the trifle, crumble the baked chocolate cake. Be sure to cover all of the pudding so the top looks like dirt.
- Skewer each of the Little Debbie Pumpkin Brownies from the bottom and place in the trifle bowl.
- Place pumpkin candies and Fall colored sprinkles around the “dirt” cake.
- Keep trifle cold if making overnight. Otherwise, it is fine sitting the dessert on the table for a couple of hours.