Rainbow Animal Tracks Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
I have been fortunate to have been chosen as a Little Debbie Ambassador! Which is actually a perfect match, like peas in a pod, I have been enjoying Little Debbie snacks and treats ever since I was in school (which seems like ages ago). My daughters eat Little Debbie Mini Muffins almost every morning and my husband always has a little treat from me placed in his brown bagged lunch.
I’m excited to share with everyone a new line of Little Debbie products, just in time for summer celebrations! My super simple and cute Rainbow Animal Tracks Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches are the perfect treat for summer parties and picnics. These new line of Little Debbie Brownies have adorable animal footprints stamped on every serving. My daughters loved seeing which prints were on their brownie ice cream sandwiches! To make each ice cream treat a bit more festive and kid approved, I rolled each of these cold and tasty hand-held desserts in rainbow sprinkles!
All you need is 3 ingredients to make these bright and indulgent treats.
Little Debbie Rainbow Animal Tracks Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
2 boxes of Little Debbie Animal Tracks Brownies
1/2 gallon of your favorite ice cream
- Take 5 opened Little Debbie Animal Tracks Brownies and lay track side down.
- Place a 1/3 cup of ice cream on top, let soften on counter to make shaping a bit easier.
- Sandwich the top of the ice cream with another Animal Tracks Brownie, track side up.
- Place rainbow sprinkles on a shallow dish and roll sides of brownie ice cream sandwich on each side.
- Place on parchment paper and back in freezer to allow to firm.
To make eating these Little Debbie Animal Tracks Brownie Sandwiches a game, wrap each sandwich in foil or brown parchment paper and place in a basket before offering as a treat. Mention which Animal Track Brownie shape you are searching for and whoever chose this print gets a prize!